Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rock Bottom

Bottom (MSW) - butt, bottom, backside. Some may say a**.

Life is fun, isn't it? It's a roller coaster filled with ups and downs, highs and lows. And sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying. I woke up early yesterday to take the two oldest kids, Macaroni and Apple to school. 6:50 am. Yuck!

I drove down the road and put on my turn signal and then drove right past the road I was supposed to turn on. Yep, I looked at the road, and drove right on thru. Why, you may ask? My brakes didn't work! I pushed on the brakes and nothing. Pushed on them harder and still nothing. And drove right on past my turn. Nothing like a game on chance on the way to school! Finally, they kicked in. I got the kids to school and back luckily. See, life is fun! It was like a game getting to school. Hmm....are we going to drop you off here or down the road?! Let's let the brakes decide! You just have to laugh!

I can look at the bright side of things usually. Especially this time. Because today our family is headed to St. George for the weekend. We leave tonight. What if this had happened on the freeway? In the canyon that we drive thru? Scary! Someone is definitely looking out for us. See, life is good. Just a couple hundred dollars of car trouble. It's not rock bottom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment