Friday, October 14, 2011

What have I done?!

Hassle (MSW) - my daughter said this is the word she uses when she wants to swear at someone.  It sounds naughty if you just hear it said in passing.

I made a huge mistake. No, having children was not the mistake.  (At least today!)  But the attitude of the kids is all my fault.  You see, my wit and sarcastic perspective has passed on to the two oldest.  I am horrified!  Yesterday Apple was messing with the dogs.  She said, "Rufus, you're such a hassle!"  I looked at her and said "What did you say?!"  I thought she said something else.  Let's just say that I didn't hear the word hassle, I thought it was something else.  She said that is her new favorite word cause it sounded naughty. 

Help, I created a monster!

2 comments:

carrs

Thats fantastic! Kids come up with some great stuff! I might have to start using that word!

Mom of 12

That's awesome. Anything they can do to bug you...
Sandy

Post a Comment