Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Theme Song

Frak (MSW) - this could be used for any expletive.  Probably the queen mother swearword though since it starts with the same letter.  There are extra points if anyone knows the TV show this came from!

I think every family should have a theme song.  You know, something that symbolizes your theory in life.  Something that says "This is my family."  Something that screams out "Hey, that sounds like Oscar's and Big Bird's family!"  Well, we do have a theme song.  It is sung at our house often.  Too often.

Yep, that about sums up my life.  I sing this at stores, at soccer and football games, and just about anytime my kids start whining.  Get over it kids!  I want several million dollars and a new car.  I want lots of things!  There are some others songs I sing too, songs my Linkin Park or the Eagles.  But this one is the most popular.  Frak, you just can't always get what you want!  What are your family's theme songs?

1 comments:

Rowdy Rowlett's

we sing "your so vain" on a regular basis to my daughter.. she likes to stare at herself in the mirror.

Post a Comment