Thursday, August 18, 2011

Searching for Pooh!

Poop (MSW) - if you can't guess what this word is, I think you may need some help. 

One of the kids favorite joke is the following:

Why was Piglet playing in the toilet?  He was looking for Pooh!

The other night Apple was at her friends house.  I usually want her home at 10:30 pm.  She called at 10 and said, can you pick me up in a 1/2 hour?  Are you kidding me?  Your friend lives 8 or 9 houses away?  You can walk, you lazy woman!  We live in a nice neighborhood and it's lit up relatively well.  But I was being nice, so I said I would walk over to get her.  Yes, I am the nicest mom in the whole world!

Well, the time came and I thought I would take my dog with me.  It was going to be a 15 minute walk at best, so I just put him on the leash and went out.  About 6 houses into the walk, the dog goes to the bathroom.  In the front of my neighbor/friends house.  At 10:30 at night.  And it's dark.  And I don't have a bag to clean it up with.  What do you do?!  I picked up my daughter from her friend's house and asked if they had a grocery bag I could use.  Well, that solved one problem.  On the walk back, I had to search for the pooh.  Literally.  Their house is kind of darker and in some shadows.  Anyone looking out their windows would think I'm a crazy woman.  I am scanning the area trying to look for it.  Checking by all the trees because I remember that much, it was by a tree in the front yard.  I'm sure my neighbors think I'm nuts.  But I found the pooh! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment