Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jiminie Christmas to Pete!

Jiminie Christmas to Pete! (MSW) - any expletive you can think of.

You know, I live a rather boring, mundane life.  And I like it that way.  I don't like to get busy or rushed.  I like it quiet and peaceful.  I wish life would be like it was in the 50's.  You know, where life was quiet and the kids played outside all day.  You called them home when it got dark and didn't have to worry about them.  No computers, xbox's, gameboys.  No sexual predators, freaks and kidnappings.  At least those things were rare.  Mom's took care of the house and kids, made dinner, cooked, cleaned.  It was just simpler back then. 

But living today has it's benefits too I guess.  First and most importantly, AIR CONDITIONING!!  I don't think I could live without that.  It's the best invention ever in my opinion.  Easy access to information using the computer is nice as well.  I always forget addresses or phone numbers to the doctors, dentists, etc.  It's great that I can look up that info so quickly.  Free long distance calling is awesome as well.  I talk to my family at least 4 times a week.  I'm sure my parents are sick of hearing from me, but I never tire of talking to them.  All and all, life is good.  But sometimes I just scream "Jiminie Christmas to Pete!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment