Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Again?!

Garbage (MSW) - again, use any expletive you can think of.

Remember how I told you about Whine waking up sick a few weeks ago?  Well, it's now Cheese's turn.  I'm sure the whole house will get it eventually.  And right around Thanksgiving!  Bummer!

I guess I shouldn't complain.  Cheese is old enough to recognize when he feels yucky and runs to the bathroom.  Pretty much no mess for me to deal with.  Plus he doesn't complain and moan as much as Whine did.  So age does have it's benefits!  He's playing on the computer right now, so I think things are looking up for us.

What are your plans for the Holiday Weekend?  First, and most importantly, me and the kids will watch the Packer game!  I love me some Aaron Rodgers!  Then we will go to Oscar's parents house for an early lunch/dinner.  We always have plenty of food and fun.  My kids favorite is the game of bingo.  We play bingo and win prizes.  Once a prize is won, someone else can pick a new prize or steal one from someone else.  It gets rather intense with 17 grand kids there.  The adults are worse! 

Friday I will stimulate the economy by shopping till I collapse.  I save up money during the year for Christmas.  Then, I spend the boat-load of it on Friday.  I love deals!  I will probably start at midnight and see where I go from there.  If all goes as planned, I could be done Christmas shopping by noon the next day!  Let me get a few things straight though.  I do NOT go stampeding into stores.  I do NOT trample over others to get what I want.  I do NOT fight with anyone about a product.  If someone else is there at the same time for the item, they can have it.  I hate people who do those things and I refuse to become a part of it!  But  I do love to have a day where I spend all the money I've been saving for the whole year.  I splurge on my kids and try to spoil them just a little. 

Saturday and Sunday?  I try to recuperate!  Garbage!  I have to work on Saturday!  I guess I'll have to recuperate on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment