Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shopping!

Jack Wad  (MSW) - see also, Jackwagon.  Another term for jack***.

So, a shopping I went!  I started off at Walmart at 9:30 pm on Thanksgiving.  The place was nuts.  You would think that it would be more organized.  Black Friday has been happening for years and they still haven't figured it out.  Crazy store!  But I got the few things I wanted and then met my sisters-in-law in line for Target.

Target, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways!  First and foremost, they have the black Friday shopping down to a science!  Thank you dear store!!  When the store opened, they had people go into the store in large groups.  No chaos, no screaming, no sitting by an item and then diving into it like a wacko.  So we went in, got the few things I needed and waited for maybe 10 minutes to check out.  I was in and out of the store in 30 minutes.  I love you Target!

Next on to Kohl's.  This store has no concept on how to handle crowds.  I got in line as soon as I arrived and sent Macaroni and Apple off to get the needed items.  It took over an hour to just get near the register!  I haven't decided if it was worth it or not.  We got out of there at almost 2 am.  Although, I did get the deal of the day here.  I spent $38 on a $300 item. YEAH me!!

Off to the mall.  I can't believe how many people were at the mall after 2 am!  I also can't believe that people dragged their young kids with them.  Are you off your rocker?!  It's 2 am!  Of course your toddler is tired and crabby!  It's the middle of the night!  Stupid people shouldn't breed!!

At 3:30 am, we were starving.  Denny's had too long of a wait so we went to burger king and grabbed some food.  By 4 am, we met up with my sister-in-law again.  She took apple with her and macaroni and I came home to bed.  I was way too tired to continue.  By 1 in the afternoon, I went out again.  I know, I'm nuts.  But, I'm almost done with all my shopping!  Go me!

Jack Wad?  These are the people that jumped in front of us at Target!  I was so mad!  Here we are waiting for 2 hours and some chick went right in front of us when the line started to move.  So incredibly rude!  I believe in karma.....it's going to kick her in the butt!  Hmm....maybe I should change my name to Karma so I can do it!  Stupid Jack Wad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment