Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  An excuse to watch football and eat all day.  Sounds perfect! 

There is so much to be grateful for this time of year.  I have a wonderful family and 4 great kids.  They drive me insane, but I love them so much.  I have a beautiful home with awesome neighbors.  I live in a country where we are free to worship as we choose.  I live in a state that boasts the greatest snow on earth.  All this plus I live in a time where there is air conditioning and central heat. 

I miss my family in Wisconsin every year at this time.  I sure miss them, but know that they are safe and happy.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

testing the name

this is a test comment

kirk

this is an easier way.

Post a Comment