Friday, July 22, 2011

Fudge Bucket

Fudge Bucket (MSW) - insert any swearword here.  Most often the queen mother swearword is used.

I had a huge headache when I woke up this morning.  I took a few tylenol and went to work anyway.  By 10 am, the headache was still raging on.  It is turning into a migraine.  I'm trying to get it under control, but I'm not having too much luck.  I thought maybe I was dehydrated so I started drinking tons of water.  That didn't do squat unless you count me running to the bathroom every 1/2 hour helpful.  I turned on the ceiling fan thinking maybe the cool air would make it better.  Again, nada.  I closed the blinds hoping that a dark and cool room would help out.  Nothing is working.  Ah, fudge bucket!!


I don't get migraines too often, so I am lucky.  The fact that I can still work with a raging headache means that it's not too severe.  But it still hurts like a momma!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment