Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pita

Pita (MSW) - Pain in the a**. For example, "Why are you being such a pita?"

We have 2 dogs. The first one we bought from a shelter that doesn't "dispose" of the unwanted dogs. We bought him for $60 in 2001. They said that Patches was 2 years old. He wasn't. He was the perfect size when we bought him. Not too small that the kids could hurt him but not too big that they could ride him. All and all, he has been a great dog. He has chewed a few shoes and had a few accidents inside. But that was "the puppy" still inside. At least that's what I thought since he outgrew doing those things after several months. He's a lab/pointer mix. We love him!

Then, one day about 3 years ago, Oscar-the grouch, went to the pet store. He found a puggle, a designer dog which is 1/2 pug and 1/2 beagle. It had the same birthday as him. He HAD to have it. It cost a fortune, well over $300. Oscar calls him the golden child. I call him the Pita puggle. He was only 3 months old when we got him. Accidents, chewing of shoes, getting into the garbage can, you name it! Rufus is the biggest Pita I've ever known! This dog drives me insane! Every once in a while he still has an accident! He likes to hop on my bed when I read during the day and lay on top of me. Really?! Stupid dog! He whines at the door when he wants to come inside and has ruined the door frame outside. I need to fix it and paint it again. It sure is lucky the dog is cute, or I may kill him! Stupid Pita!

0 comments:

Post a Comment