Thursday, July 14, 2011

Son of a motherless goat!!

Son of a motherless goat (MSW) - son of a (insert naughty word here).  Extra points if you can name the movie this is from!!

You know the saying when it rains, it pours?  Well, the last several days it has been pouring at our house.  Why is it that I can sit around on my bottom (butt is a swearword in our house!) all month long, then get slammed in two days!  All while my youngest is acting like Satan reincarnated!  Swimming lessons, first date for my oldest, grocery shopping, cooking, etc all day yesterday.  Then today I had to make 4 pans of lasagna before 9:30 am so I could run into work and pick up movie festival tickets and picnic tickets for my job.  Then quickly run to the dentist at 10:30 for Macaroni.  I work from 1-6 today, so I do get some time to sit down.  Sit down, yes but not stop. 

Luckily, my day is going to be topped off with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!  That is the movie festival we are going to.  My work will rent out theatres several times a year for their employees.  They have several movie's and times you can pick from.  They set you up with tickets, popcorn and a $20 gift card.  It is awesome!  I always bring candy from home for the kids (I get 6 tickets!), get refills for a $1 at the movie for drinks and use the free popcorn ticket!  It's a movie/family night all for about $5! 

I've watched every movie in the series and kind of enjoyed them.  About a month ago, I decided to read the books.  Now the movies make more sense and are tons more fun!  I can't wait!  But really, why does everything have to happen in two days?  Why can't things get more spread out?  Son of a motherless goat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment