Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Day!

Stinker Bugs (MSW) - see also little snots.  A term referring to others that drive you nuts, like children, spouses, neighbors, annoying people, etc... Another term for little sh**.

It is a happy day in our house.  The 2 stinker bugs are back in school.  Elementary school is year round here in Utah.  That means, for us, only 3 weeks of summer.  That can be hard but, this year, it's great!  W(h)ine has been doing exactly what her name means for 3 weeks.  Cheese wasn't as bad, but together it's like the perfect storm.  Add the 2 teenagers and it's been a disaster.  Every time Macaroni (16) passes by Cheese, he "pretends" to start hitting him.  Sometimes he doesn't pretend.  Apple (14) just antagonizes them all so they start crying, yelling or fighting.  I have to remind myself often that I wanted children.  I couldn't wait to have a baby!  What the snot was I thinking?!  Really, I love the stinker bugs and I wouldn't want it any other way.  They are my pride and joy.  They are the reason I work hard, keep the house decent and don't drown my sorrows with diet coke (hello?!  I live in Utah... no alcohol for me!).  That doesn't mean they can't be stinker bugs sometimes!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment